* Register   * Advanced search 
Search for:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Online: 00:00:00
Reg. players: 0
hello, how can i delete a character? the normal delete from character select doesnt work.
also cant stop asking to please fix in game help, i have invited new players and its important to have .

Ads
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 am

Adept
Adept

you can delete character after logging in with PUK code....
and there are no competent GMs theese days, dont expect help menu to be working anytime soon...

Profile ICQ  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:12 am

Adept
Adept

the PUK shows i think few days after first login, it pops up only once, so you have to write it down. You can delete char only via logging with it, like written above.
About the ingame help, and obviously not working Antonio npc, that gives quests for killing npc repeatedly considering your leve, people are already complaining on Board in czech, so when some gm will notice and will have time, maybe they will fix it....
and dont be afraid to write even your basic questions there, on board, more people read it than here, so more can answer, and its usual to ask about anything there, more with not working .help

Profile ICQ  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02 am

Developer
Developer

@Xanisko: Ingame help should be fixed now. Can you describe your issues with Antonio?

In general, please report bugs in this topic with a clear detailed description and steps to reproduce it. Thank you!

"You are doing all right Lucas, but you still got a lot to learn. We gotta work on your attitude. I mean you're not natural when it comes to hostility and arogance, but yeah, It'll come." - Unknown GM Training

Profile ICQ  

Ads
 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Game Discussion