* Register   * Advanced search 
Search for:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » Archiv
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Scout
Scout

Online: 00:00:00
Reg. players: 0
If we could get a little more info over here in this section. I am trying to bring some English friends of mine and hopefully it catches. The shard deserves to be played by the whole world...I can tell just by being on it for two days.

Perhaps breakdowns of metals and weapons that are most likely in the Czech side, could maybe be translated over here when people have spare time?

All help appreciated.

Ads
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 am

Endor manager
Endor manager

Well, all basic info should be in ingame help and website. Our policy is not to provide players all game numbers (damage tables and so on...), because we think, that is much more fun to explore it on your own.

Help should provide you only hints, what is possible in game and then you have to find it out on your own (ingridiences, combinations of runes....). We tried to translate whole game to english, but it is quite possible, that there are some forgotten quests and other stuff, so please report it to this board, so we can fix it.

There are of course some player's websites with some lists of items, quests and so on, but this is nothing official.

We would love to have large international community, we have great HW and really strong internet connection, so we can handle hundreds of players without lags. If you have any questions/comments/troubles, feel free to write me some PM.

Profile ICQ  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:01 am

Scout
Scout

Ya, I enjoy the help menu very much. And more often than not, people have been very friendly.

I shall PM you some time.

Ads
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Archiv