* Register   * Advanced search 
Search for:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » Archiv
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:51 am

Skilled
Skilled

Online: 106:09:39
Reg. players: 2
Write here reviews on people. Red for bad guys, blue for good.

Flarg
A player called Flarg (Necromancer) tried to kill me with blade spirits in the sewers. He always closed the door so I could not run away, like 6 times, so I am pretty sure it was not an accident.
I managed to hide a few times (he did always reveal me), so he eventually kill himself and lost his llama, and I survived only 5 hp :shock:" title="Shocked
He tried to kill me with a blade spirit again then but failed once more. I had to run away because I am only a mage and he started casting some other magic at me.
I was just trying to help him get to the experience stone. I did maybe twice get experiences from "his" enemies, but he did the same with every monsters I was attacking, so I think he cannot blame me for that. He would also take all the money and stuff. If he didn't want me there, he could have said. I was offering him the party, he didn't say nothing.

I am afraid to go to the sewers now. Is there something else?

Noe
A mage. Not very skilled in English, but nice and friendly so far.

Profile ICQ  

Ads
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Skilled
Skilled

Online: 00:00:00
Reg. players: 0
Serafina wrote:
Write here reviews on people. Red for bad guys, blue for good.

Flarg
A player called Flarg (Necromancer) tried to kill me with blade spirits in the sewers. He always closed the door so I could not run away, like 6 times, so I am pretty sure it was not an accident.
I managed to hide a few times (he did always reveal me), so he eventually kill himself and lost his llama, and I survived only 5 hp :shock:" title="Shocked
He tried to kill me with a blade spirit again then but failed once more. I had to run away because I am only a mage and he started casting some other magic at me.
I was just trying to help him get to the experience stone. I did maybe twice get experiences from "his" enemies, but he did the same with every monsters I was attacking, so I think he cannot blame me for that. He would also take all the money and stuff. If he didn't want me there, he could have said. I was offering him the party, he didn't say nothing.

I am afraid to go to the sewers now. Is there something else?

Noe
A mage. Not very skilled in English, but nice and friendly so far.

In such situation write page do GM's next time. The bad guy won't be problem for some time after that.

Anyway, not all people are friendly, as well as in real life. Some of them will anoy you just to amuse themself.
Good luck.

Ads
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Archiv